Saturday, October 27, 2007

Creative Mind of a 2 Year Old

Okay, I guess this is what I get for trying to update the blog while the girls were still awake! Brittyn went up to her bathroom to wash her hands and Bailey followed her up. I heard Bailey screaming and knew something was up (Bailey doesn't scream without a reason most of the time). Brittyn had proceeded to get the hand soap and wash both her and Bailey's hair. As you can see from the picture, Bailey was not happy that I let her sister do this to her!

3 comments:

Goodman Family said...

Oh no! That is so funny...hee hee! See how fun blogs are? I get to see all of their cute moments!

michelle15 said...

Well, I'm glad to see that you have the same kind of kids I do......Naughty, naughty, ones. ha, ha....

Wilsons said...

I couldn't stop laughing at Bailey's sad, sad face! Poor girl!