Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Finding the Perfect Tree. . .

Not so fond of her hat! Look at that Tree Saturday we went to find the Perfect tree. This year I did not want a Charlie Brown tree, so we just went to a Christmas tree lot to find a nice Noble Fir instead of buying the $5 permit to cut our own tree. It was the perfect day to find one--it was snowing and cold and just really seemed like Winter. The girls had a great time and Santa even gave them a candy cane (that was Brittyn's highlight of the experience as she doesn't usually like riding in daddy's truck). Brittyn and I decorated the tree Sunday morning before church while Joe slept in and Bailey was taking a nap. She put all the ornaments in the diaper bag because she wanted to take them with her to play during sacrament meeting. She was pretty diappointed that I took them out!

1 comment:

Goodman Family said...

Ya the Charlie Brown tree was kind of sparse last year. Like this one much better. Can't wait to get our tree out.