Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Climbers

What? I can't ride in the doll stroller. Am I too big or something. How come this isn't working?! Bailey loves to climb in, through, on, etc. anything that will give her some height. Grandma is convinced it is so she is just a little taller (we are rather short)! Bailey sat right here and tormented grandma and grandpa. She knows how to go up and down, but will not go down backwards and sometimes she forgets what she is doing or has a helpful sister who gives her the extra nudge to get down the stairs faster. Bailey kept climbing on this box of minky pillows, so Brittyn had to give it a try. Amazingly, Brittyn loves to copy everything that her little sister is doing. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? If Brittyn is feeling left out, she will bring me a binky, her blanket and her sippy cup and ask me to hold her like a baby and feed her (I think she wanted to be the baby a little longer than she got to)!

No comments: