Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pioneer Day

Miss Curious and Won't Sit Still (aka Bailey)
Brittyn, Joe and Bailey Camille and Bailey I love this quote! One of the great floats We love living in Idaho--they have a parade (our largest one all year) for Pioneer Day when the saints came into the Salt Lake Valley. The entire community gets involved and has a great time. The theme this year was pioneering our future and there were definitely some great floats to showcase how everyone interprets this differently. We had a great time and Joe was even able to go before he had to go to work. Of course, the girls loved the candy most of all!

2 comments:

Hubers said...

I'm glad you guys had a great pioneer celebration. That's something I miss about the west.

Emily said...

That parade looked awesome. We missed it, but celebrated at the fairgrounds. Thanks for the pictures of the floats.