Friday, October 3, 2008

4 Wheeling at Blackrock

Easton, Renae, Emma, and Hutson Brittyn, Asher and Maggie Joe patiently waiting to get going again Joe manning the grill Brittyn, Hutson, Gracie, Bailey, Maggie, and Asher
My sister Renae brought up her 3 4 wheelers so that all 13 of us could go out for a great FHE while she was here. We went to Blackrock all afternoon and had a great BBQ in the evening. It was really dusty, but great that all 13 of us fit on 5 4 wheelers to go out together.

4 comments:

ang said...

That looks so dang fun. I am glad that she was able to bring hers so everybody could go. the more the merrier if you ask me. how is potty training going.

Hubers said...

What a fabulous Family Home Evening! Looks like you all had a blast!

Goodman Family said...

Oh I am so sad we were not able to come...

You did get a lot of people on the 5 four-wheelers.

Emily said...

What an awesome family you have. I'm glad that you were able to get together. How is the potty training going???