Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Verdict is In...

The verdict is in. . .we will now add blues and greens to our pink and purple world. Joe claims he knew all along that it was a boy, but he just really wanted one I think. I am still getting used to the idea that we are adding a boy into the mix, but the girls and Joe are really excited! At first Brittyn didn't want a brother, but she is now more excited than the rest of us-even going so far as to steal the few boy clothes we have to dress her dolls so they can be boys too. We still haven't agreed on a name, but keep ideas coming (they are always useful). And for those of you who have asked, no we are not sticking with a "B" theme, that just happened by chance.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats!! That is so great. How about Bridger, Brandt, or Micheal (for grandpa)?

Hubers said...

So fun. Congrats Joe...I know you were rootin' for a boy.

Morgan Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!

Goodman Family said...

Oh my goodness!!!! So exciting. Congratulations!!!!! Can't wait to see him.