Joe boarding after teaching the girls how to ski
Even baby Emma got in on the action (by watching)
Bailey and Joe
Matt coming down with Maggie
Brittyn before she actually went down the run
The girls have been talking and talking about how excited they were to go skiing with our ward last night. If you remember last year, we hyped it up for Brittyn and she was excited, but wouldn't go 2 feet away from the lodge after we got on her ski stuff (kicking and screaming I might add), so we weren't sure if the girls would actually go over to the lift and go skiing. To our amazement they both loved it and had a great time. I, of course, couldn't help Joe teach them how to ski being so pregnant, but he took them out one at a time. Brittyn did three whole runs while Bailey only did one, but hey what do you expect for a 2 year old! In my opinion, I think it helps that Joe has a season pass to Pebble Creek and goes either skiing or boarding once a week, so the girls see how much fun he has.
We also invited my sister from Idaho Falls to come down. Her and Matt were teaching their kids how to ski too. The kids all loved it and were begging to go down again and again. Everyone had a great time and we can't wait to do it again next year!
2 comments:
That looks like FUN! I can't believe that your kids are big enough to ski! Sorry I didn't call you about the berries. I feel so dumb. I meant to do that. I apologize!
I can't believe your kids would go skiing and like it! I can imagine a huge disaster with my kids, probably Payton rolling down the hill by himself or something!
Post a Comment