Sunday, May 10, 2009

Introducing. . .

I know a lot of people are waiting for pictures, so here they are. We welcomed Remington Joe Chamberlin into the world at 11:28 am May 6, 2009 weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces 20 inches long and born with a full head of dark highlighted hair. Yes I meant highlighted hair. His hair is very dark brown and the tips are light brown/blonde. I was induced early Wednesday morning and after 3 1/2 hours he was here. He definitely was by far my easiest birth, but my hardest pregnancy. We are just glad that he is here and can't wait until he stays awake for more than a few minutes each day.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congraulations!! We are happy for you. I'll come and see you soon. He is beautiful! And I can't wait to see his hair!! :-)

Live Simply Love Strongly said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see some updated pics!

Hubers said...

Congrats!! He's big! WOW.
Have fun in Omaha.