
Brittyn has been taking tumbling/gymnastics from the Community Recreation Center since September and she had her first recital last night. She did a great job and was not afraid to be on the stage in the auditorium (which I really thought she would be). She was so excited for the end when she got her own flower (a carnation)-she thought that was better than anything else, well I guess she really liked that she got to wear makeup.
Side note, when Joe came home with her from her last class and told me that I needed to put makeup on her to be able to see her under the stage lights, I just had to remind him that I do not own any makeup as I have not worn any in almost 9 years! He asked me if I was serious (shows how observant he is huh)?! Luckily we were able to round up some eyeshadow, eyeliner, and a little mascara that really made her night!
No comments:
Post a Comment