Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Valentines Day 2010

Happy Valentines Day 2010! I guess a little late is better than nothing at this rate, but we have been a little under the weather and have had a lot going on lately. The cool Valentine Fairy brought these fun things for the kids for Valentines Day this year-mommy made the bags for the fairy to fill and then daddy brought each one of the kids their own flowers and a cool balloon (Bailey's lasted all of one day, but I'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone)! The top picture is of the really good chocolate peanut butter cupcakes that I made for them to have after dinner on Valentines Day-it was my bribe to get them all the behave during church since I had them all myself while Joe was working (plus we had a foster son also this weekend, so that made 4 kids 4 and under--4,3,2, and 9 months).

No comments: