Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grandkids Pictures

Remington was so happy to be taking pictures after he had done 2 eight hour days in the car! All 4 of my sisters in our birth order The morning after the recital, the kids and I got in the car and drove the 16 hours/1000 miles to grandma and grandpa Caverhill's house. I have to say, this is by far the best trip I have taken with them for how well all three did in the car. We got many looks and more comments than I care to remember on how "smart" I was to be driving half way across the country with 3 kids under 5 by myself, but we are having a great time at grandma and grandpa's so far. All 16 grandkids were home for the night we got here (one sister and her family left on vacation the day after I got here), so within 30 minutes of gettting here, we got them all ready and took them to the park for a quick set of pictures since it's not often we can get all the grandkids together at the same time!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Great pictures of you all! How fun to be there together, even if it was only for a day! Glad you made it safe and had a good time!