Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 Year Anniversary

Here the picture to prove that I went skiing. As most of you know I HATE skiing more than anything, but wanted to do something that Joe enjoyed since he went shopping with me and took the time off work. I actually had a good time and will MAYBE do it once a year IF it is at Kelly Canyon instead of Pebble. Joe took a run with his snowboard while I was renting my ski's Joe and I were coming up on our 10 year anniversary, so we decided to do something for just the two of us. We had a friend watch the kids after school on Thursday until Saturday and took off for the weekend. We didn't go far, but stayed at a theme hotel in Idaho Falls, had a fun dinner out, went skiing 1/2 day Friday (yes I went skiing), had another fun dinner out and then drove home Friday night. Joe had to be back to work Saturday afternoon, so I spent the time doing errands without kids and then cleaned out the girls' room. It was something I had been trying to get done for months, but usually didn't have the energy or had too many helpers! It was so nice to have the time to just focus on the two of us and fun to see how much fun the girls also had while they were playing with friends.

1 comment:

Goodman Family said...

So I just about fell out of my chair when I read this...

We are both so happy for you guys and that you were able to get away and spend time together.

Hugs!!