Looking down from above
Salt Lake temple from the Observation deck in the LDS Church Office Building
Joe and I stood on this podium 12 years ago and took our wedding pictures
Playing in the play place at the City Creek Center
Cute cousins
Bentley and Brittyn
Bailey
Joe and BentleyPape's
Family picture in front of the Christus in the visitors center
Catching up with friends from school
Bathtime fun with cousins (they will probably all hate us when they get older!)
I had to throw this one in because it is Bentley's first pig tails and hey, who sits while they eat, not this girl!
Over Christmas break Joe and I were so sick with the Flu, but luckily none of the kids got it! Even being sick, we had a few good days and were able to see some family and friends. It was nice to get away for a couple days and catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment