Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Left Alone. . .

All the hair things made it onto the bathroom floor.
Makes me realize that we might have way too many.
This is what I found when I came in from shoveling the Driveway. Joe had worked late, so he was sleeping and I let the girls play and checked on them every few minutes, but they obviously found more to play with than the toys!

What are you doing Brittyn? Can I help undo whatever you are doing?

On Sunday after church and before Tithing Settlement I sent the girls up to play and Brittyn put all Bailey's baby toys in her crib. When I told her to clean up, she went right up and did it (much to my surprise about not having to ask her more than once), but Bailey was trying to get out all the toys that Brittyn was putting away. They definately are becoming good friends and cohorts in crime!

1 comment:

Goodman Family said...

Oh my...I thought the dogs had gotten to the hair stuff when I first saw the pictures.

Too funny! They were busy mom...don't worry. See now you can run errands without worrying. Just dump the hair bag out and let them have a ball.