Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Entourage

I don't know if this is really classified as our entourage, but I couldn't come up with a different word. This is how we looked going through the airport. My sister taught me how to hook both carseats to the double stroller. I could have checked one, but if the flight wasn't full, then I could use them both for the girls--luckily that is how it was and both were restrained! I had more than my fair share of stares, comments and surprise as we walked through. Many people were really nice and helped us get on the plane and carried things off until we could get the stroller back. I even had two young guys tell me that I should have some motherhood award for attempting to take two small children across the country by myself--little did they know that we do it at least once a year in a car!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are brave. How do you do it all? I'm sure that you got some stares. I get that all the time!

Goodman Family said...

Holy cow! So I am thinking about flying home or to Idaho in the next month or so, but how do you connect the car seating to the stroller?