Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ping Pong

Joe, Brittyn, Bailey, Crystal and Thor Dan ready for the Ping Pong tournament Joe trying to play with Bailey
Crystal and Dan offered to watch the girls while Joe and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. They took the girls to Wingers (after not having a nap) and decided that it was not something that they wanted to do on a regular basis and that they now understood why Joe and I wanted to eat dinner by ourselves! While they were waiting for Joe and I to get done, they took the girls to the BYU-I gym to run around and entertain them. The introduced them to Thor (see first picture) and then Joe and Dan had a fun ping pong tournament (they are tied at one game each-to be continued. . .). Joe and I had a nice dinner and then had fun hanging out reminiscing about Ricks (BYU-I).

The sound doesn't really come through, but the score is 14-11 with Joe ahead at this point

1 comment:

Goodman Family said...

How fun to go back and reminisce. I haven't been back since I left in 97. I would really like to go back.

How exciting to have a temple in Rexburg. So glad you took your girls to see such a wonderful place.