Friday, February 8, 2008

Blankets

First, I want to apologize for not updating the blog as often as before--I am the secretary in the Primary Presidency, in charge of the Mommy and Me group, and now I have been put in charge of all the food for the Relief Society Birthday Dinner for March, so I am a little busy right now!

Okay, so you might see more pictures with the girls and these blankets coming up (they are what they are getting for Valentine's Day), but how do I hide a huge quilt that I am tying from them? I can only do so much while they nap and are sleeping at night! Bailey loves blankets even more than Brittyn does (hard to believe if you know my kids I know), but she goes for any blanket and usually more than one at a time. As someone once said to us--she doesn't care whose blanket(s) she has as long as she has more than one slung over her shoulder.

No comments: