Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Issues

If you look at the top of the picture in the baby bed, you can slightly see Brittyn's head Okay, so we know that Brittyn loves her babies and is always wanting to be the baby, but I didn't think THIS much. When I walked in to wake her up from her nap on Saturday, I couldn't figure out where she was (she wasn't on her bed) and her door was still shut. As I looked around at the huge mess that she made while she was supposed to be sleeping, I spotted her head in the baby playpen. She had fallen asleep curled up in the baby playpen. I ran down to the kitchen to get the camera so I could document this for her to know that she was really into babies as a child! Now I know that it couldn't have been comfortable, but I also found her asleep (and sometimes watching TV) in this again in the last few days. Crazy kid!!!

No comments: