I have tried to put off potty training Bailey even though I know she is ready because we are still in canning season and I just didn't want to deal with it right now. First of all, for the last few weeks she has not taken a nap because she is too busy stripping her diaper off and peeing in her crib. We started pinning her clothes together, but she got too smart and ripped out the pins (and made holes in her clothes). So now we have taken to taping her diaper on her (poor kid). I guess everything really came to light today when she came downstairs with no pants or diaper on and wearing a pair of Brittyn's panties! I guess she is really ready to be a BIG GIRL as much as I am not ready for her to be, though she will be 2 in December!
4 comments:
Sounds like she'll probably potty train herself!!!!!! How fun!!
Duck tape works for everything...
I have had to keep a onesie on Kaylee for the same reason. Maybe over break we will work on potty training. Don't hold your breath though!
That's amazing! She not even 2??!?!? My boys were over 3 before they were even interested!
Good luck!
cute, cute,cute. You've been tagged. I need 6 unspectacular things about yourself, spouse or kids
Post a Comment