
This is the ONLY time Bailey would reach for the animals

Still close, but if the sheep turned its head, Bailey jerked her hand away

Entertaining ourselves in the livestock barns

This sheep LOVED being pet

Brittyn with the goats

Waiting at the one game that Joe played (shoot out the star)
Joe is convinced that we need to go to the Eastern Idaho State Fair every year-he looks forward to it for the food. Well, we
usually go on Joe's day off for the week (besides Sunday). Of course his only other day off happened to be Monday and the only other day that it was supposed to be cold and rainy all week (it was a high of 62 degrees today)! I do have to admit though that it was better to go today for a few reasons 1. not as large of crowds with the weather, 2. not super hot that you melt 3. there were plenty of places to hide in the livestock barns that kept the kids entertained, 4. we didn't feel pressured or lulled into spending tons of money (that we don't have) on carnival games and rides! Though Joe did want to take Brittyn on a few rides, but when we looked down, she was sound asleep in the stroller. She only woke up after we got dinner.
2 comments:
How FUN!!!!!!!!! I LOVE fairs! Alan didn't grow up going to them, but I did! It can get expensive though... We've become the same way about not doing rides! I do like to go watch the bull riding!
So fun! Fairs are fun.
I still love looking at the pictures of all these girls and Joe...Love it!
Post a Comment