Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween 2009

So I am a little behind on updating our blog, but I feel like I have been running, running, running this past few weeks! Halloween week was incredibly busy for us this year with a ward trunk or treat, ISU's Halloween carnival, Brittyn's preschool party, and Halloween itself-not to mention that we hardly saw Joe the entire week since he has been working crazy hours! The kids were the Little Mermaid Characters this year-the first we have had a theme, but since I had all the costumes in their sizes, I couldn't pass it up. Brittyn was Ariel, Bailey was Nemo (it was the closest we could come to Flounder) and Remington was Sebastian. They had a great time at all our activities and got a ton of candy that Joe and I have been helping ourselves to.

1 comment:

Wilsons said...

ya, looks like Remmington had a lot of fun ;) they look great!