Remington loves the 4 wheeler, as does Bailey
Joe and Brittyn
Brittyn, Bailey, Me and Remington on my back
So beautiful
Joe had Monday off and I felt recovered from surgery and the flu enough to go 4 wheeling one last time before it got too cold, so we headed up to a new place close to here. The scenery was beautiful as the leaves have started changing in the higher elevations. Joe has been working with Brittyn all summer and every time he takes the 4 wheelers out and has taught her how to regulate the throttle (much to my dismay) and even let her try her hand at riding my 125cc around the parking lot by herself. I have to say she did a good job (mainly because she didn't tip over or run into anything), but I am definitely not ready for her to think that she can drive by herself!

No comments:
Post a Comment