Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brittyn Graduates From Preschool

Bailey really wanted her picture taken while I was taking pictures Brittyn graduated from Preschool! Yeah, she gets to go on to kindergarten and have lunch at school now (they changed the schedule to M/W or TU/Th all day and every other Friday). I know we all look forward to school lunch, but she really does! She was really grumpy that she had to go to graduation and not play with the neighbor, but notice the little boy in the blue sweater vest, that is her "boyfriend". I told her it was the last day for her to see him and she jumped right up and got ready. She also kindly informed Devin that she was going to marry him. Typical little boy just said okay. I can't believe that she thinks she has a boyfriend at 4, I can only imagine what it is going to be like when her and Bailey are teenagers!

1 comment:

Goodman Family said...

Wow! School lunch, kindergarten and boyfriend! You sure have your hands full. Boy in the blue vest is pretty cute!