
He had so much fun smashing his cupcake!

May seems to have really flown by so fast that I haven't updated anything on the blog, but we have had a ton going on here! We took the girls to the free day at the Zoo, got the garden and starts in, Remington turned 1, Brittyn graduated from Preschool, we have had many foster children through on the weekends, I finished all my tutu's, the girls had dance and gymnastic pictures, Brittyn learned to ride a two wheeler, and now it is Memorial Day weekend and we have just gotten home from the Field of Heroes (another post).
I can't believe that we have survived the first year with our incredibly fussy baby who has turned into such an easy going, dare I say, toddler! He is such a good eater, sleeps most of the night (usually gets up to eat only once), is trying to take his first steps, plays independently most of the time, throws the funniest tantrums when his mom walks into the room (lays on the floor and rolls around sometimes kicking his feet, but usually never makes a sound), has hair that turned from black at birth to red, and is overall just a different kid! We love him dearly and can't believe a year has already passed!
1 comment:
Wow what a difference a year makes. Going from fussy and overwhelming to calm and happy is so awesome! Your my hero!
Post a Comment