
Remington standing here gives you an idea exactly how high this thing really is!

In Joe's words: Here is the newest addition to my fleet. It is a 2000 Ford Excursion with the turbo charged 7.3 deisel engine all bully dogged out. The kids call it my monster truck. I can fit 38 inch tires easily but I had to scale it down so the wife and kids can still somewhat get into it without a ladder. It has a cold air intake and 4 inch exhaust turbo back. it pushing about 600 horse and 900 lb ft of torque with the bullydog in max tune. Detroit lockers front and rear.
Anyone want to race? I'm a bad loser so if you start to pull on me Ill just drive over your car. Just kidding!!!! It'll pull a house off its foundation. The garage and shop are full of other toys but i still have room enough for one more in the driveway. It sure dwarfs the pilot, but no more heavy 4 wheeler pulling for the little dodge that could. Now i can fit the whole family and pull whatever I want to in my git-r- done rig. lol
As you can tell by his description, he is loving his new monster truck and the kids really like riding in it since it has more room than my pilot and until the new baby comes, Remington has his own row-no more scratching Bailey or pulling her hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment