Joe stayed on this rock and used Brittyn's pole to get 2 bass that had a hole right under the rock
Brittyn with her new princess fishing pole
Joe and Bailey-boy is she NOT afraid to get out on these rocks!
Brian and Brian Jr.
Saturday was free fishing day for the state of Idaho and also Joe's nephew's birthday, so we took everyone fishing below the American Falls Dam. The girls were petrified that they were going to fall in the water and drown, Bailey tangled her brand new barbie fishing pole within exactly 2 seconds of Joe handing it to her, the girls were terrified they were going to be struck by lightning, and the baby didn't like that we were getting poured on so overall it was quite the adventure. Remind me next time I say I want to go to make it a family outing, that it is lake fishing I want to do and not fishing from a rock on a tiny strip of land next to a fast moving river.
No comments:
Post a Comment