Going to the Dodge National Finals Rodeo has become a tradition for us since we moved back to Idaho, but next year, I hope the kids enjoy it a little more than they did this year! Bailey thought it was the job of the lady sitting next to us to entertain her the entire time and for Bailey to return the favor. I feel bad for the lady, I don't think she actually got to see any of the rodeo, but she was a good sport about it, unlike some of the other people around us. We went to the Saturday night performance, so it was really bed time so Remington fell asleep for a total of 20 minutes and then just wanted down the rest of the time, so that was normal, but he did really like the horses. Brittyn did enjoy it, but I can't really say that I could tell you anyone who won since I was running interference with Bailey and her new friends. Maybe next year we will just leave the kids home and go ourselves! I guess we'll have to see...
No comments:
Post a Comment