
Next time we are going to try a brown shirt and not a white one

He is so... excited that I am actually going to let him go to town with the dirt!
The kids and I have spent the last few weeks getting the garden ready to plant, here are some pictures to see how it is to get the garden ready with the help of the kids. Remington really likes to eat the dirt, Brittyn likes to shovel it out onto the lawn and Bailey likes to pull up the plants after they are in the ground to see if they have grown any in the whole 2 minutes that they were actually in the ground. This is the earliest that I have ever planted here in Idaho, but we will see. We also have starts of more of the "warm" weather plants that we will actually put in the garden when they are a little bigger and when the weather has decided to warm up (we woke up to a dusting of snow this morning).
No comments:
Post a Comment