Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Brittyn's 7th birthday/Heise Hot Springs
Wild Rapsberry/Huckleberry Picking
For Brittyn's birthday, we spent the weekend at my mom's side family reunion at Heise Hot Springs. We brought the 4 wheelers and went huckleberry and wild raspberry picking. After a couple of hours of searching for huckleberies (bad year based on weather), we were just about ready to give up and just enjoy the time on the 4 wheelers when we happened to take a side trail and found a huge wild raspberry patch. We spent about an hour picking the raspberries and decided to do a little more riding and happened to find some great patches of huckleberries that we were able to pick. Saturday we let the kids swim in the hot pools all day with a short break for Joe and I to go on the zip line. I still can't believe that I did it, but it was nice that my parents watched the kids so Joe and I could enjoy doing something together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment