Bailey, Kenna, Kaylee, Marykaye,and Ava
Maggie, Brittyn, Remington, and Joe
Remington made his own sandwich while we were waiting for Old Failthful to go off
We wore the two little ones out!
While on vacation this summer, we took a day trip into Yellowstone and West. We had a great time and even left a great memory for many at Old Faithful-we were sitting on the benches facing Old Faithful when I turned around to look for Remington. I found him fairly quickly---he had taken himself to the bathroom (to this stand of trees behind us) and had his shorts down around his ankles peeing on a tree with his little bum showing. I was laughing too hard to do anything because as you can see, this is the sign that everyone takes pictures by at Old Faithful and I'm sure they have looked at their pictures and see the little bum in the background from Remington taking himself to the bathroom. He was clueless and it is a funny memory for us!





No comments:
Post a Comment