Brittyn is really on a baby kick more than usual these days. She has struggled all week with wanting to name her baby boy, but everything I suggested she didn't like or already knew someone with that name and so she didn't want to name the baby that. Finally, I suggested Hollan and that really stuck with her (It's our boy name should we ever have a boy). Because Angelee had a boy and Prestyn has a baby brother, she is convinced this baby is a boy even though it is dressed in Bailey's clothes.
Today, she asked if she could borrow my phone and take it outside to play in her house with Hollan. I agreed and she took it outside. A few minutes later, she came back in and told me as she was digging in the silverware drawer that she needed to give Hollan a shot. Finally she found the medicine dropper that she was looking for and took it back outside. I went out just to observe what she was doing and heard her playing and sympathising with Hollan that he was sick. As she was giving him his shot she looked at me. I asked her who she was talking to on my phone and she said that she was talking to the doctor to find out how to make Hollan feel better. What an imagination this kid has!
No comments:
Post a Comment