Monday, March 3, 2008

Since I've Been Tagged...

Since I've been tagged, I guess I'd better respond. 10 years ago... I was 18 and just getting ready to graduate from high school and leave for Ricks (BYU-I) College, but instead took a year off to become a live-in nanny. 5 places I've visited... Mexico, Canada, Palm Springs, Boston, and Texas I enjoy... Reading Scrapbooking Sleeping (especially my afternoon naps while the girls nap) Playing with my girls Teaching Brittyn and Bailey about life 3 Bad Habits... Oh, who can name just three! I love candy and everyone knows it! I also enjoy shopping more than I should. Finally, I enjoy taking a nap almost everyday when I should be doing other things! 5 Things you may not know about me... I used to play lots of sports (soccer was my favorite) I am afraid of dogs (though I have 2) I want to become a foster parent I want lots of kids I grew up camping, but have yet to take my kids camping (I don't like to be dirty now) Jobs I've had... File Clerk for Children's Hospital Nanny Janitor at College (I cleaned the Library) Surveyor (telemarketer if you ask me) Secretary for Idaho State University Mom Over the past 10 years... See list above Most Recently... Mom I tag... Those who want to respond!

No comments: