Okay, now I realize why Joe was convinced we needed a new house with lots of garages. I don't know what we would have done at the other house with only 1 oversized garage and Crystal's carport. As you can see, we are already outgrowing the 3 that we have! One project Scout takes one and the "daily driver" Scout, the 4 wheelers, and Joe's motorcycle take up the other 2. Hmm..my car doesn't get a spot and with this car, I don't even have a remote start--What's wrong with this picture? Even Crystal's food storage has a spot in the garage--oh, well.
2 comments:
Fun new toys! It's funny they are in your garage instead of your car. You better have your husband put a remote start on it. They are divine! Congrats!
That just gives me more incentive to go visit! Honestly, we are only 4 hours away, you would think I wouldn't be such a baby driving that short of a distance!
Post a Comment